There are celebrities who have made careers off of their now famous smiles. The best celebrity smiles seem so natural and proportionate you almost wonder, were they just born like that? The team at Innovative Orthodontic Centers is here to tell you that, no, they probably were not. Yup, just like the rest of us, there are celebrities with braces, actors wearing Invisalign® and plenty of notable smiles enhanced with veneers.
Let’s see if you can guess these celebrity smiles from the descriptions below! Write down your guesses and check them against the answers.
Quiz: Guess The Celebrity Smiles
1. Pretty smile, pretty woman. This celebrity smile is arguably the most iconic in all of Hollywood. It is reported that porcelain veneers have been used to straighten and lengthen her teeth.
2. Two powerhouses, tennis-playing sisters? This one probably isn’t hard to guess. Both sisters had braces at the beginning of their careers. The woman that this particular smile belongs to also used Invisalign later in life.
3. If you’re interested in royalty, you might be familiar with this famous smile. And he might want to thank his orthodontist for that! The royal sported braces in 1999. (Spoiler: his brother had braces too!).
4. She’s a talk show host, television producer, actress, author and media proprietor. There’s really nothing this woman can’t do. You probably best know her for her talk show or book club. Wondering which celebrities used Invisalign? This smile is one of them!
5. You get the best of both worlds! And this famous smile certainly did. This singer and actress actually had braces while filming her hit Disney show, but if you didn’t notice them, that’s because they were invisible. She opted for lingual braces behind her teeth to straighten them out. She reportedly got porcelain veneers afterward.
6. He’s one of the world’s highest-paid actors and leading men in Hollywood. And yes, even he needed orthodontic treatment. The actor known for his perfect smile wore ceramic braces for a while, which he once discussed on the David Letterman Show.
7. Sometimes referred to as the queen, this singer-songwriter supposedly sported metal braces to support young fans! She didn’t actually need any major dental work done.
8. You know him as a radio personality and talk show host for one of the most famous singing competitions in America! The braces he wore as a teenager clearly didn’t stifle his dreams.
9. Turns out royalty is not immune to crooked teeth. This famous smile belongs to a Duchess who wore Invisalign aligners six months before a royal wedding!
10. You probably know this famous smile best from the wizarding world. What you might not have known is that this celebrity got braces in between filming movies.
- Julia Roberts
- Serena (and Venus) Williams
- Prince Harry
- Oprah Winfrey
- Miley Cyrus
- Tom Cruise
- Beyonce Knowles
- Ryan Seacrest
- Kate Middleton
- Emma Watson
Looking For Your Own Celebrity Smile?
You don’t have to be famous to have a great smile. In fact, all you need is a good orthodontist! Our American board-certified orthodontists in Shorewood and Naperville, IL use powerful technology to create beautiful, healthy smiles in less time.
Whether you are looking for state-of-the-art braces or Invisalign, our team is here to help! Schedule a complimentary consultation at our Naperville or Shorewood office today and start crafting your own celebrity smile!