We’re proud to support our community through a variety of sponsorship opportunities!
All Saints Catholic Academy
Innovative Orthodontic Centers is a Cornerstone Sponsor for All Saints Catholic Academy’s annual dinner dance auction. The sponsorship allows the school to have a scholarship program for their students.
360 Youth Services
We’re a proud supporter of 360 Youth Services! The organization serves Naperville youth and families and offers substance use prevention education, counseling and housing. Innovative Orthodontic Centers sponsors their annual Chocolate Walk, as well as their annual Champions for Youth Gala each October. We also give to the organization for every patient who starts treatment in the month of November.
We sponsor the Boy Scout’s annual Pancake Breakfast at Good Shepard Church, as well as the local troop itself. The funds go towards camping equipment, purchasing awards, maintaining trails and more.
Loaves & Fishes Community Service
We hold an annual food drive to benefit Loaves & Fishes Community Service. Our team members and awesome patients bring in non-perishable food items, which we donate to the organization to help feed the less fortunate.
We sponsor the Silent Samaritan Breakfast each year for SamaraCare. The funds help the non-profit organization offer mental health counseling services to women and children, regardless of their ability to pay.
Covenant House Illinois Chicago
The Innovative Orthodontic Centers team purchased 100 backpacks, filled them with daily supplies and distributed them to the youth at Covenant House. The organization provides shelter and safety to Chicago youth who are experiencing homelessness.
We support Little Friends, an organization that provides services to those with autism and other developmental disabilities, by sponsoring their benefit auction, their yearly Giving Tree and their annual gala. The group also offers pictures with Santa for a donation and we match the donations.
We’re a Naperville 203 Job Shadow Host
We’re thrilled to announce that Innovative Orthodontic Centers participates in the Naperville 203 Job Shadow program. We welcomed sophomores, juniors and seniors to our practice on Job Shadow Day to observe us in action and chat with us about careers in orthodontics. The students toured the practice, learned about the different positions in the field, were introduced to our technology, and were able to witness what goes into designing healthy, beautiful smiles. This is such a fun experience and it was a great way to give back to the community by sharing our orthodontic knowledge.
Charitable Events and Special Events
Past Events: 2019
Past Events: 2018
- Youth 360 Fashion Show, Summer 2018
- Hosting Fundraiser For University Of IL College Of Dentist: Sept 29, 2018
- EUMAA – European Master of Aligners: Sept 22, 2018
- Hosting Fundraiser For Waterleaf: Aug 8,2018
- Sponsoring Best Of Naperville: July 26, 2018
- Cress Creek Swim Team: June 2018
- Can I really treat this with Invisalign? – Dr. Manal Ibrahim’s AcceleDent micro lecture: Saturday, May 5 ~ 12:50pm – 1:20pm, Sunday, May 6 ~ 12:50pm – 1:20pm, Monday, May 7 ~ 11:30am -12:00pm
- Autism Speaks Walk 2018: May 12, 2018
- C.A.R.E. Networking Series – Silver Sponsor
- Saint Peter and Paul, Chicago our Kind of Town: March 2, 2018
- All Saints Catholic Academy, Dinner Dance Auction: March 17, 2018
- Dupage Children’s Hospital, Benefit Ball 2018: April 7, 2018
- 360 Youth Services, Shop With A Purpose: January 31, 2018
- All Saints Catholic Academy, 14th Annual Dinner Dance & Auction: February 23, 2019
- Sponsoring Toys For Tots Fundraiser: Nov 9, 2018
- War of the Windows 2018
- Sweat Swap: November 1, 2018 – Nov 8, 2018
- Halloween Hop: October 28, 2018
Past Event: 2017
- Little Friends Giving Tree: Nov 2017 – Dec 2017
Past Event: 2016
- Holiday Lights Festival 2016