At Innovative Orthodontic Centers, we offer iTrack to virtually track our Invisalign®️ patients’ progress between in-person visits to our office. It’s just one more way we streamline the teeth-straightening process and make it work for your busy lifestyle. Thanks to a cutting-edge app that integrates artificial intelligence (AI) with your smartphone to take and process scans of your teeth, our orthodontists have more control over your treatment while eliminating unnecessary appointments.
What is iTrack?
With iTrack, we offer virtual check-ins more frequently and ensure you only have in-person appointments when you actually need them! You snap and submit some smile selfies through an app and the powerful tool uses AI to optimize your treatment and track your progress weekly. Our orthodontists can see your smile taking shape in real time, giving them more control over your treatment for better results. The virtual check-ups take the place of many of your in-person visits, so you can spend more time doing the things you love and less time in our chair.
How Does iTrack Work?
- Our practice will give you access to the app.
- Follow our timeline for your weekly virtual check-ins.
- Snap intraoral pictures of your smile with your smartphone and submit them via the app when it’s time for your “visit.”
- Your orthodontist will use state-of-the-art software to process the scans, so they can track your progress in real time.
- Dr. Ibrahim or Dr. Gin will let you know through the app whether you should move on to the next Invisalign tray or keep wearing your current one based on your prescribed tooth movements.
Will I Still be Working With an Orthodontist?
Absolutely! Dr. Ibrahim or Dr. Gin will work with you every step of the way and make tweaks or adjustments if needed to ensure your treatment is always on track. In fact, the app and software give them so much more control over your treatment without you having to make unnecessary trips to the office.
What are the Benefits of iTrack?
- AI technology helps us have complete control over your tooth movements for better results.
- With remote tracking, we eliminate unnecessary appointments, saving you time.
- You can check in from anywhere, making it perfect for college students, people who are social distancing or those with busy lifestyles.
- We can prevent any issues that could hold back your treatment.
- Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Gin can track your treatment and compile all of your data in one place.
- We can schedule in-person appointments for the most ideal time based on your individual, real-time progress.
- You’ll feel empowered because you’re playing an important role in your own treatment.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing your smile is progressing exactly as planned.
55 South Main Street, Suite 271
Naperville, IL 60540
1526 Illinois 59
Shorewood, IL 60431