Innovative Orthodontic Centers is proud to share that we are accepting applications for our annual scholarship program. Available to current or recently graduated high school seniors, our scholarship provides financial support for ongoing education. Keep reading to learn more about eligibility and how to apply!
About the Scholarship
Each year, Innovative Orthodontic Centers awards three scholarships to high school seniors who have excelled in academics and made a positive impact in their communities. All applicants have to do is submit an essay that answers three thoughtful questions on how they plan to use the scholarship, how their smile has impacted their life and how they give back to their community.
In order to be eligible for the Innovative Orthodontic Centers Scholarship program, the applicant must:
- Be a current or recently graduated high school senior from DuPage, Will, Kane, Kendall or Grundy counties.
- Have been admitted to a four-year, accredited US college or university.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale at the end of their senior fall semester.
- Follow Innovative Orthodontic Centers’ Instagram and Facebook social media accounts
- Submit an essay that answers all three questions below (500 to 1000 words):
- At Innovative Orthodontic Centers, innovation is at the core of what we do. How will you use your education to innovate for the future?
- We believe that a beautiful, healthy smile gives you confidence that carries over into every aspect of your life, including school, work, hobbies and relationships. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? Why/Why not? How has your smile impacted your life?
- How have you made a positive impact within your community? What impact has this had on you?
- Complete and submit the application form by August 5th, 2022, 11:59 PM CST.
Scholarship recipients will be determined based on essays, academic achievement, and participation in school and community activities. Preference among equally qualified candidates will be given to current and past patients of Innovative Orthodontic Centers. All decisions of the Innovative Orthodontic Centers Scholarship Committee are final.