At Innovative Orthodontic Centers, we use Dental Monitoring® to virtually keep tabs on our Invisalign® patients’ progress between in-person visits to our office. It’s just one more way we streamline the teeth-straightening process and make it work for your busy lifestyle. Thanks to a cutting-edge app that allows you to submit intraoral pictures with your smartphone, we can eliminate unnecessary appointments. This saves you time and ensures you achieve optimal results. Dr. Manal Ibrahim is one of Dental Monitoring key opinion leaders.
What is Dental Monitoring?
With Dental Monitoring, we can offer virtual check-ins more frequently and ensure you only have in-person appointments when you actually need them! The powerful tool uses artificial intelligence to optimize your treatment and track your progress. By snapping some selfies using the Dental Monitoring app, we can watch remotely as your smile takes shape. The remote check-ups can take the place of many of your in-person visits so you can spend more time doing the things you love and less time in our chair.
How Does Dental Monitoring Work?
- Our practice will give you access to the app.
- Follow our timeline for your virtual check-ins (typically it’s once a week).
- Snap intraoral pictures of your smile with your smartphone and submit them via the app when it’s time for your “visit.”
- Your orthodontist will use Dental Monitoring software to process the scans so they can see your progress in real time.
- Dr. Ibrahim or Dr. Gin will let you know through the app whether you should move on to the next Invisalign tray or keep wearing your current one based on if your prescribed tooth movements have occurred.
Will I Still be Working With an Orthodontist?
Absolutely! Dr. Ibrahim or Dr. Gin will work with you every step of the way and make tweaks or adjustments if needed to ensure your treatment is always on track. In fact, the app and software give them so much more control over your treatment without you having to make unnecessary trips to the office.
What are the Benefits of Dental Monitoring?
- The technology helps us have complete control over your tooth movements for better results.
- With remote follow-up, we eliminate unnecessary appointments, saving you time.
- You can check in from anywhere, making it perfect for college students, people who are social distancing or those with busy lifestyles.
- We can prevent any issues that could hold back your treatment.
- Dr. Ibrahim and Dr. Gin can check in with your treatment and compile all of your data in one place.
- We can schedule in-person appointments for the most ideal time based on your individual. real-time progress.
- You’ll feel empowered because you’re playing an important role in your own treatment.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing your smile is progressing exactly as planned.