Dr. Manal Ibrahim and her team love being a part of the Naperville small business community. In fact, we will soon celebrate the 15 year anniversary of opening our orthodontic practice!
With the holidays coming up, we thought we’d turn the spotlight onto local small businesses with a round-up of some amazing holiday gift ideas from our favorite places around town.
- A Holiday Decoration or Jewelry from Little Luxuries – 212 S. Main St, Naperville – No Naperville shopping trip would be complete without a stop at Little Luxuries. The boutique offers custom design, home decor items, floral arrangements and jewelry, including plenty of beautifully crafted, festive finds.
- A Cozy Fleece or Pair of “Glittens” from Trails & Tides – 120 Water St, Ste 100, Naperville – Trails & Tides sells clothing and apparel for outdoor enthusiasts. The store carries Patagonia, Southern Tide, Free Fly, Yeti and other high quality brands. Give the gift of warmth with a fleece or the fan favorite, best-selling glittens (glove + mitten).
- A Gift Card from Zano Salon & Spa – 35 S. Washington St and 1767 W. Ogden Ave, Naperville – Surprise a loved one with the gift of self-care this holiday season with a gift card from Zano Salon & Spa. From hair cuts and styling to massages, Zano has an array of services to choose from that will help the recipient unwind or get glam.
- Specialty Coffee From North Central College Coffee Lab – 309 E. School St, Naperville – While a college might not be the first place that comes to mind for shopping in Naperville, IL, this is the exception! The Coffee Lab at North Central College is a roastery and research laboratory focused on studying the craft and business of the coffee industry. In fact, it’s one of the few labs of its kind in the country. You can support the initiative and give someone a great gift by purchasing some seriously next-level coffee. We’d recommend the lab’s signature product, an Arabica coffee sourced from the Atitlán region of Guatemala, but you can’t go wrong with any of the options.
- A Gift Card or Long-Sleeved T-Shirt From Naperville Running Company- 34 W. Jefferson Ave and 3416 S. Route 59, Naperville – Naperville Running Company is a small business with all the gear you need to stay active, as well as training groups and special events. Any Naperville runner would be thrilled to receive this unisex long-sleeve t-shirt that’s as flattering as it is comfortable. A gift card would work well too since the person you give it to can use it to buy running shoes after completing the personalized fitting process.
- A Book From Anderson’s Bookshop – 123 W. Jefferson Ave, Naperville – The family that runs this local business has been serving the Naperville community since 1875! The independent bookstore has books for all ages in every genre. Not sure where to start? Anderson’s expert staff is known for their ability to help customers find the perfect reads.
- A Toy From Anderson’s Toyshop – 111 W. Jefferson Ave, Naperville – Anderson’s has two Naperville shops, one for books and another for toys! The toyshop is filled with trendy new releases and beloved classics.
- A Box of Treats From A LA FOLIE – 2835 Showplace Dr Unit 127, Naperville – World-renowned pastry chef Jerome Landrieu serves up absolutely incredible, authentic French macarons, pastries and croissants at A LA FOLIE. Delight someone by ordering a box of colorful and delicious macarons for them online. Or visit the Naperville bakery to pick out any handmade treats that catch your eye.
- A Class Package From Orangtheory Fitness Naperville – 24 W. Gartner Rd, Ste 112, Naperville – Dr. Ibrahim loves Orangetheory! And we’re confident any friend or family member who’s into fitness or wants to be more active will love it too. Purchase one of the class packages to let your gift recipient give the heart-pumping group workout a try.
- An Heirloom Quality Stuffed Animal From Little Barn Baby – 123 S. Washington St., Naperville – Last, but not least, in our list of places to shop small in Naperville is Little Barn Baby. The baby and children’s boutique has the cutest, most whimsical clothing, toys and gifts for little ones. Literally any item in the store is gift-worthy, but the soft, heirloom quality stuffed friends are extra special and something a child will love for years to come.
Give the Gift of a Healthy, Beautiful Smile!
There you have it, our team’s recommendations for local shopping in Naperville. We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season! And if you’re ready to treat yourself or a loved one to a brand new smile, schedule a complimentary consultation at Innovative Orthodontic Centers.