Dr. Manal Ibrahim and her team love being a part of the Naperville small business community. In fact, we will soon celebrate the 16 year anniversary of opening our orthodontic practice!
With the holidays coming up, we thought we’d turn the spotlight onto local small businesses with a round-up of some amazing holiday gift ideas from our favorite places around town.
- A Holiday Decoration from Little Luxuries – 212 S. Main St, Naperville – No Naperville shopping trip would be complete without a stop at Little Luxuries. The boutique offers custom design, home decor items, floral arrangements and jewelry, including plenty of beautifully crafted, festive decorations.
- A Gift Card From Concierge Aesthetics – 55 S. Main St, Ste 211, Naperville – Concierge Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery provides a range of traditional and med spa services, including injectables and facials. Any skincare lover on your list will appreciate a gift card so they can consult with an expert and decide on the ideal treatment for a holiday glow.
- Gingerbread Buddy Budder From Two Bostons – 103 W. Jefferson Ave and 2523 W. 75th St, Naperville – Don’t forget your furry friends! Two Bostons offers awesome pet products in a fun space. The Gingerbread Buddy Budder is made in the United States with ingredients like peanuts, cinnamon, ginger and honey. The doggy peanut butter is safe, healthy and the perfect seasonal treat for your pup.
- A Patagonia Fleece from Trails & Tides – 120 Water St, Ste 100, Naperville – Trails & Tides sells clothing and apparel for outdoor enthusiasts. The store carries Patagonia, Southern Tide, Free Fly, Yeti and other high quality brands. Give the gift of warmth – and luxury – with a Patagonia fleece.
- The Lauren Joy Mini Disc Necklace From James & Sons’ Fine Jewelers – 110 S. Washington St, Naperville – James & Sons is a family-owned jeweler that has been in the Chicagoland area for nearly 60 years. If you’re looking for a gift with understated luxury, go for the Lauren Joy Mini Disc Necklace by Dana Rebecca. The designer pendant features a delicate chain and dainty disc studded with pavé round diamonds.
- A Gift Card From Zano Salon & Spa – 35 S. Washington St and 1767 W. Ogden Ave, Naperville – Surprise a loved one with the gift of self-care this holiday season with a gift card from Zano Salon & Spa. From hair cuts and styling to massages, Zano has an array of services to choose from that will help the recipient unwind or get glam.
- A Knit Hat From Karisma Boutique – 232 S. Washington St, Naperville – Karisma carries one-of-a-kind women’s clothing, jewelry and accessories. Their winter hat collection is fabulous and runs the gamut from classic knit designs with snarky sayings to fuzzy hats with nostalgic Y2K vibes.
- Guatemala, Atitlán Coffee From North Central College Coffee Lab – 309 E. School St, Naperville – While a college might not be the first place that comes to mind for shopping in Naperville, IL, this is the exception! The Coffee Lab at North Central College is a roastery and research laboratory focused on studying the craft and business of the coffee industry. In fact, it’s one of the few labs of its kind in the country. You can support the initiative and give someone a great gift by purchasing some seriously next-level coffee. We’d recommend the lab’s signature product, an Arabica coffee sourced from the Atitlán region of Guatemala, but you can’t go wrong with any of the options.
- A Branded Crew Sweater From Naperville Running Company – 34 W. Jefferson Ave and 3416 S. Route 59, Naperville – Naperville Running Company is a small business with all the gear you need to stay active, as well as training groups and special events. Any runner would be thrilled to receive this Naperville Running Co. unisex crew sweater that’s as flattering as it is comfortable.
- A Book From Anderson’s Bookshop – 123 W. Jefferson Ave, Naperville – The family that runs this local business has been serving the Naperville community since 1875! The independent bookstore has books for all ages in every genre. Not sure where to start? Anderson’s expert staff is known for their ability to help customers find the perfect reads.
- Air Toobz From Anderson’s Toyshop – 111 W. Jefferson Ave, Naperville – Anderson’s has two Naperville shops, one for books and another for toys! The toyshop is filled with trendy new releases and beloved classics. The hot item for kids this year is Air Toobz. The 2023 “Toy of the Year” finalist has tubes that kids can connect and arrange and a turbine that sends foam balls flying through the contraption.
- Macarons From A LA FOLIE – 2835 Showplace Dr Unit 127, Naperville – World-renowned pastry chef Jerome Landrieu serves up absolutely incredible, authentic French macarons, pastries and croissants at A LA FOLIE. Delight someone by ordering a box of colorful and delicious macarons for them online. Or visit the Naperville bakery to pick out any handmade treats that catch your eye.
- A Baby Book From Tinker Children’s Boutique – 227 S. Main St, Naperville – Tinker carries a curated assortment of high quality children’s products, including clothing, toys, books and accessories. Give a new parent The Minimalist Baby Book. This modern take on the classic baby record journal has a sleek linen cover and plenty of space to record memories. Bonus: It comes gift wrapped in a keepsake box.
- A Class Package From Orangtheory Fitness Naperville – 24 W. Gartner Rd, Ste 112, Naperville – Dr. Ibrahim loves Orangetheory! And we’re confident any friend or family member who’s into fitness or wants to be more active will love it too. Purchase one of the class packages to let your gift recipient give the heart-pumping group workout a try.
- An Heirloom Quality Stuffed Animal From Little Barn Baby – 123 S. Washington St., Naperville – Last, but not least, in our list of places to shop small in Naperville is Little Barn Baby. The baby and children’s boutique has the cutest, most whimsical clothing, toys and gifts for little ones. Literally any item in the store is gift-worthy, but the soft, heirloom quality stuffed friends are extra special and something a child will love for years to come.
Give the Gift of a Healthy, Beautiful Smile!
There you have it, our team’s recommendations for local shopping in Naperville. We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!
And if you’re ready to treat yourself or a loved one to a brand new smile, schedule a complimentary consultation at Innovative Orthodontic Centers.