- 6 Simple Ways to Be Healthier in 2023 (Even if You’re Really Busy)
- 6 Reasons to Start Braces Treatment at Our Shorewood Orthodontics Office This Winter
- Innovative Orthodontic Centers’ Naperville Holiday Gift Guide
- A Parent’s Guide to the Herbst Appliance
- Dr. Christine Gin & Dr Manal Ibrahim featured in Naperville Magazine Medical Profiles
172 reviews on
Staff is quite friendly and accommodating. The staff was very helpful and examined things very well.
I highly recommend Dr Gin! I decided at the age of 54 to finally straighten my teeth. I was very nervous but Dr Gin answered all my questions and I felt comfortable with the decision to start Invisalign. I am completely done now and am so happy with my results. I thought they were great a couple of months ago but Dr Gin is a perfectionist and I am so happy she is! I get so many compliments on my smile now! All the staff are very friendly and professional, especially Chrissy who always made the extra effort to make me feel comfortable when I was nervous. Thanks to Dr Gin and all the staff!
I'm not the person to leave any reviews, but after my appointment with Michelle from the Naperville office, I feel the need to. I floss maybe twice a month. Needless to say, going to the dentist is always a painful experience. Through the entire appointment with Michelle I felt no pain. She was very precise in her attempts to avoid harming my gums while giving my gums the best clean I've ever had. Thank You.
Going great currently! Treatment will end next year - will update the review. Can't wait! Everyone's super nice.